[nagdu] Introduction

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 23:12:30 UTC 2015

We have a fenced yard, and my retired dog, so Nova and Lamar
often go out together.  So Nova will do both, go out and park by
herself or when I take her on leash.  Parking in harness now does
give me some qualms, though sometimes I wish I could just relieve
her that way.  While other people already have that dogs'
harnesses off or on, I'm buckling hers because of the martingale
that Seeing Eye uses.  I understand why we have the harness we
do, but I still can't help wishing for a quick release sometimes.
Debby and Nova who says she doesn't care.