[nagdu] For All Ya'all Receiving Lis Mail in Digest Mode

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 13:47:46 UTC 2015

Could I make a friendly request and ask that you change the subject
lines to reflect your message. I scan subject lines to determine what
I want to read and It is difficult and annoying to see "Digest 100,
Issue 5" for example. I understand it is your right and choice to
receive list mail how ever you choose, but please can you make it
clear the contents of your message? Moderators, if I am out-of-order,
please feel free to write me personally.

Thank You,

--
Danielle

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com