[nagdu] corrections with the Halti

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Mon Nov 30 01:41:54 UTC 2015

Danielle,

Jerking on the head collar can cause permanent painful, even crippling,
injuries to the dog. Even regular pulling on it can cause soft tissue
damage. I use a head collar to keep track of my dog's nose and head
movements, but at most I will give a gentle pull as a reminder not to
sniff, and then only rarely. I may twitch my little finger, which I have
the leash looped over, to get the dog's attention, but that's about it.

Perhaps the field rep needs to be educated about this particular tool?

Tami