[nagdu] Buses

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:16:41 UTC 2015

Hello, Marilyn.  My name is Elise and I am the original writer of this post.
They tried to explain to me that the connection would be made at Becky's
harness, and it would be clipped at the same part they tie down the
wheelchairs on the metal hooks, I guess that is what they use.  And you are
very correct when you say advocation is the key for our issues.  Thank you
for your post.
Elise and Becky