[nagdu] Buses

Marilyn tucci t21114 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 5 10:36:15 UTC 2015

Hi Elise,
I am sorry I couldn't remember you name from the post I read yesterday.
My personal opinion is its dangerous to tie a dog down on a bus
especially where the metal for the wheelchairs go. I am surprised they
offer to do that. maybe you can make a suggestion to the company and
county about putting mats down. They mats are picked up by the driver
when you get off the bus and rolled up so they are only down when a dog
is on the bus for the trip.
Marilyn and Anna

 On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 05:16 AM, Elise Berkley via nagdu wrote:

 > Hello, Marilyn.  My name is Elise and I am the original writer of
this post. They tried to explain to me that the connection would be made
at Becky's harness, and it would be clipped at the same part they tie
down the wheelchairs on the metal hooks, I guess that is what they use.
And you are very correct when you say advocation is the key for our
issues.  Thank you for your post.