[nagdu] service animals and Uber or Lyft again

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 02:56:58 UTC 2015

Some friends and I, all blind women, several with guide dogs, were
discussing this very issue, and I was the only one who said I would not let
a Uber driver know I have a dog. Everybody talked to me like I was an idiot.
I was so wound up about it I wrote a scathing post on my blog, talking about
why so many people think it's more convenient or more polite to let people
know in advance that, in this case, we have a dog, and beyond that.!

Sherry