[nagdu] Dog bored at my office?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:10:36 UTC 2015

Where I work, we have a big room with kennels.  I can actually go
inside Nova's, walk around a little, have actually curled up on
her bed with her at break.  Lol.  I don't have time to go for
walks at lunch, we only have thirty minutes, and if I want to eat
(and usually I'm hungry), I have to grab my food and her and head
for the break room.  But I try to go and spend a little bit of
time with her at breaks.  I always wonder if the dogs somehow can
communicate with each other.  They all seem content.  The only
time Nova gets upset is if she's the only dog in there.  Then she
barks and carries on.  Guess she gets lonely.  But with the other
dogs there, she's fine.  So I'm sorry that I don't have any great
suggestions.    Debby and Nova