[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 01:42:03 UTC 2015

Quick correction:
Might the issue be that the staff at the NFB training centers are
unwilling to learn how to teach students using guide dogs? If you
don't believe so, what convinces you the staff are willing to learn to
teach O&M skills to students using guide dogs?
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs