[nagdu] Guides at NFB training centers

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Sep 2 15:04:46 UTC 2015

Debby,

I am not a moderator, but simply suggesting that I am hearing comments
becoming more strident. We also are beginning to go around in circles which
is not helpful. I am sure that people on this list have communicated the
thread to center staff. What is continued discussion here going to
accomplish?

There have been some good suggestions made on the list. Why not consider
having a conversation with a center director and report back to us the
results.

I tell you absolutely that my suggestion to cut off discussion would occur
whether or not the discussion was about the NFB centers. Do NOT read into my
words. I simply note that the discussion is getting testy. I suggested that
we cease for the moment before the moderators do so.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson