[nagdu] Washington DC metro area puppies (add Rockville ADA)

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:27:08 UTC 2015

Tom,
It depends on state legislation. Some states, Pennsylvania for
instance, grant access rights to service dogs in training. Look into
MD's service dog laws.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs