[nagdu] Washington DC metro area puppies (add Rockville ADA)

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Sep 8 16:48:48 UTC 2015

Does Pennsylvania grant access rights to dogs? In fact, would the right of access, as with a working service dog, not be the handler's right?

That aside, I'd really like some clarification on access for dogs in training in Pennsylvania. I've not had any trouble with Hilda. In fact, everyone's been super nice the times I've taken her out. But as I recall reading, and I forget where I saw it now, the law stipulates that the trainer must be working with an accredited or established or something like that'd program. I reckon I should find this out exactly. I suspect that in practice, it wouldn't matter that I'm an owner trainer...who knows the difference? But by the letter of the law, I guess it's possible I wouldn't qualify.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name