[nagdu] Yeast

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 21:19:00 UTC 2015

Allergies are interesting, but complex, whether in humans or
dogs.  It is possible for both to "outgrow" an allergy, and
feeding the same food does not necessarily cause allergies.  Many
of us have fed the same food to our dogs for years with no ill
effect.

On the human front, back in the 90's, I was diagnosed with
allergies to dog, mold, dust mites, smut (which is something corn
produces, though I wasn't allergic to corn itself.  I got shots,
mainly because of the dog allergy.  About four years ago, I was
having some lung issues and they tested me for allergies again.
This time they used a blood test instead of the little skin
pricks.  When the blood test came back, I had no allergies.  So
just goes to show that you never know for sure.  I do know that
I'm still sensitive to some this-so, like I can taste mold on
cheese and it grosses me out so much that if I even get the hint
of mold, I can't eat the cheese.  I also know that sometimes
after hugging Lamar and Nova and burying my face in their hair, I
feel a little itchy.  So I don't know if allergies in humans and
dogs can come back or not.  I can bury my face in our cat, like
to hold him and cuddle him and no problem at all.  No itchy nose,
or anything.  Maybe we should try guide cats.  Lol.    Debby and
Nova