[NAGDU] Megabus

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Apr 14 21:23:24 UTC 2016

Hello. I have used Mega Bus a lot. I have done both wear sometimes I have let them know ahead of time about my blindness and other times when I haven't. In all cases here in Houston and in Austin and in San Antonio and in Dallas there have been no issues. My girlfriend is a guy dog user and she has also never had any issues. Since you have a guy dog what I would recommend is that when making your purchases that you purchased reserved seating so that you can get a table and have slightly more room for your pp underneath. The website is mostly accessible to use and so you should be good there.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer

Voice/Text: 832.554.7285