[NAGDU] Megabus

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Thu Apr 14 21:51:01 UTC 2016

I believe that seats numbers 66 and 67 are on the left side of the bus. And 62 and 63 might be on the right side of the bus. I also do not remember which reserved seats are the backwards facing ones. So if that makes a difference and you don't want to ride backwards you might want to have someone verify visually which numbers are for the forward facing table seats. I really should have these written down or at least memorized considering how much I have used Mega Bus. Regarding what Sandra said about the prices, even though Mega Bus is typically cheaper I have also seen it be very expensive and in many cases about the same price as a greyhound. So it really depends on what time of day and day of the week you were using it.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer

Voice/Text: 832.554.7285