[NAGDU] Megabus

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:18:56 UTC 2016

Roxe,

We’ve used Mega bus here a few times.

Honestly, we didn’t have many issues, but sometimes, they wouldn’t give us the disability discount since we both have guide dogs. the other, more important issue might be space.  they are *really* cramped now.  It’s alright if nobody sits next to you, but if you have the seat next to you occupied, there isn’t hardly any room for the dog under the seat in front of you.

hth,
Cait and Maggie