[NAGDU] Leader and Leash Guiding

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Apr 20 17:21:40 UTC 2016

Sandra,

Good points. I use leash guiding here around the apartment complex. I have
used it in a few other places, but generally use the more traditional
harness approach. However, I am gaining a stronger sense of the value of
leash guiding.

Thanks for your observations. I hope representatives from other schools will
positively consider what you say here.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson