[NAGDU] Dogs and spite?

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:18:25 UTC 2016

I believe dogs will act out of jealousy, but not spite. If your
ignoring the dog and they do something bad, they know it will attract
your attention. Sure, it's going to be negative but most dogs will
prefer that to no attention at all. Dogs will have accidents in the
house due to excitement, stress, competition with others (dogs or
human), and maybe even some form of jealousy, but not spite. They will
chew, jump, bark, show aggression etc. due to boredom, lack of
physical or mental exercise, lack of training, trauma from past
abuse... but they aren't trying to get back at you.

Danielle and Thai