[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: Taking really long walks

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Wed Apr 27 15:20:19 UTC 2016

Oh Tracey I know exactly what you mean.  I had a really bad ankle twisting
fall last year just before I retired Katy and now it doesn't take much of a
crack, bump, or any other change of terrain to make that right ankle just
twist right out from under me.  I'm really afraid I'm going to lose my
reflexes one time and wind up with a broken ankle or worse.  Not to mention
that it's painful and there's a recovery time that takes away from work and
other things.  I've gotten really picky about what kinds of shoes I wear and
overly cautious about how fast I move, I guess.

Fun fun.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com

Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a
different one each day.