[NAGDU] Treat delivery

Tami Jarvis tami at poodlemutt.com
Tue Aug 23 17:34:52 UTC 2016

Tracy,

That sounds like it's about how it goes with me. Not too graceful or
elegant, is it? /lol/ I do most of that in training, so the delay and
awkwardness don't seem so obnoxious. I'll still occasionally reward my
working dog at a down curb, then the whole thing seems silly. Different
perspective, I guess.

The good thing is that once my dogs have gotten more interested in
moving on than in fussing with my clumsiness, they don't want to bother.
Whew! That's also the point where what they want to move on to is the
next sniff spot, which is more interesting than food lure, so then I
have my work cut out for me. /lol/

If you discover an efficient, graceful way to give treats at curbs, do
let me know.

Tami