[NAGDU] NFB Vs. Guide Dogs

d m gina dmgina at sero.email
Sun Dec 4 16:15:10 UTC 2016

If you have this problem I wouldn't get a dog.
I know that I have shortness of breath from time to time.
She is a handful, and no isn't in her thinking when she wishes to do
what she wants to do.
Cross in front of me to smell pants because they have a puppy, oh that is ok.
Or going out the front door sniffing pants because they have a dog
Or pet me because I am cute.
Yes at this time she is not a joy to work.
I need to call pet smart because I don't know where else to get training.
I need to work with someone how to control her head.
Even in my sleep I am asking questions as
Am I holding my hand in the rite place at my left side, saying heal,
and what does that mean when I want to be petted.
Trust at this time, I have no trust in this dog.
When going down curbs with a cab driver, it is better to get a pet than
to watch if I am getting down the curb.
Yes she is no joy to work.
I know Sheila will read this, so take note, she is not joy at all.
Even the collar doesn't matter, because I am going to do what I want
and that is how it goes.
Yes I share this, because I am not afraid to share what is happening.
Think hard because when I get done with a trip I am so tired, it is unreal.