[NAGDU] {Disarmed} Re: Report a serious incident with a driver

David david at bakerinet.com
Fri Feb 19 15:04:27 UTC 2016

I'm sorry, but this response is bizarre.  I don't want your data, or his
data.  I have a picture of the man and his car, as well as his first
name.  I am the victim of a crime he committed in Dunedin, Florida and,
as a practical matter, I need his last name in order to proceed with a
criminal complaint.  You can skip his license, if that is considered data.

It seems to me that your response particularly targets the visually
impaired and disabled in that, unlike other patrons, it is much more
difficult for us to get a picture of the driver's license plate when a
denial of service crime is committed in Florida by an Uber driver.

Your customer service representative said that Uber took these cases
seriously.  That is obviously not the case, is it?

David Baker
727.474.2737