[NAGDU] Vet Costs

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:58:35 UTC 2016

Hi every one, Mardi here. When Shaman got his cyst removed,he also got his
teeth cleaned and had 1 tooth pulled.I requested that he not have regular
anesthesia . I requested the gas for him as Belgian Shepherds are sometimes
sensitive to the regular anesthesia. The dogs wake up very quickly and are
not staggering around like some dogs do on the regular stuff. This is much
better for older dogs too as they are not in a deep sleep.If any one is
considering a teeth cleaning on their older dog, Please consider the gas .
It may be a little more expensive but it is worth it not to have to worry
about your dog.As for blood tests, I just paid $300 for a complete Reptile
panel on a bearded Dragon Lizard,so $200 doesn't sound so bad to me.A dog
is a lot bigger than a lizard, and they can suffer a lot more problems than
lizards do. Hope this helpful.   Mardi and Shaman,semi-retired and
Neechee,GD and Sedona,GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/