[NAGDU] Teeth cleaning

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 22 18:40:50 UTC 2016

My 11-year-old lab could use a teeth cleaning, but I'm not willing to
sedate him.  I'd be interested in a no-sedation option.
We have a tartar-control gel that helped in the past to remove much of the
tartar from his teeth.  We have been using it a couple days a week for
maintenance, but now we're kicking it up to every day for a couple weeks
to see if it does the trick again. It's called Pets Life tartar control
gel.
Tracy