[NAGDU] I'm working, don't pet, vest

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:28:44 UTC 2016

I love my sign except it has never stopped people from petting, and I'll
wager I can get something a little less bulky to carry some pick-up  bags.

I grit my teeth when people pet anyway, and I give him a good correction; if
Huck has a fault, it is that he is too people-oriented, and any and all
suggestions to curb this behavior are welcome.

I am recovering from total knee replacement surgery; I would not be pleased
to be dragged down a curb or have a curb missed because he is so distracted
by other people.

I think I need to go back and get a GL for him; I can't locate the one I
bought, but overly solicitous dogs don't do it for me.

Now, before anyone decides to call my school, I love this boy and am totally
committed to working  through his issues, but I have to consider my safety
as well.

Darla & Ornery Huck

Darla J. Rogers M.S.

Djrogers0628 at gmail.com

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
¯ Wayne W. Dyer