[NAGDU] I'm working, don't pet, vest

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:06:12 UTC 2016

Dear Sandra,

I just read that labs are number-one in the Unites States for pet dogs;
goldens were also in the top ten, as I believe shepherds were, so we can't
win, can we?

I'll have to try holding the leash in the right hand when I know we will be
in a more distracting situation, and I just might try the GL as well.

Thursday, I will be at our day at the Capitol; I imagine there will be a lot
of people around, so I will really have to guard against the overt
solicitations of people.

I love it that my dog is so attractive; I try very hard to keep him looking
good, but truly I'm not pasting on any "Pet me Please" letters.

I really empathize with Dar here; she expects, and rightly so, for her dog
to conduct herself  in a certain manner in lines and crowds and hope some of
your suggestions will work, as I am dealing with it, too.

Darla & the Adorably Ornery Huck

Darla J. Rogers M.S.

Djrogers0628 at gmail.com

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself."
¯ Wayne W. Dyer