[NAGDU] Urgent question, traveling abroad with guide dog

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sun May 1 16:28:03 UTC 2016

Good questions, I'm trying to find info, myself, for an eventual trip to
several countries of the EU and I get so much contradictory stuff, anyone
know of a definitive source for this info, I am led to believe that if one
goes about the process of a pet passport or something you could travel to
any EU country...anyone have experience, thinking of visiting friends and
going with theem to a few EU places, though that may be in the future and
indefinite, still I'd really like to know what I'm doing.
Good luck, Thomas, with Hungary, I bet it's doable and I have a contact in
Canada from Hungary who has a guide dog, I'll se if he'll actually decide to
write me back when I write him about this and I'll try to get you guys in
touch if you'd like, if that is something you'd like, my Email is:
dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net

Yours,
Dan