[NAGDU] Harness Strap Width

Lisie Foster lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 22:26:33 UTC 2016

Hi! I have a totally random question.

How wide are the straps on harnesses issued by guide dog schools?

I'm not sure the straps on my dog's harness are wide enough at just under 1". Since he's a program-trained hearing dog, and an owner-trained guide dog, the program provided a vest, and I purchased our guide harness.

But I just am unsure about the comfort and width of the straps due to the way it fits at times.

I hope it's okay for me to ask and thank you!!

Lisie and Sundance

lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse the mess I may have made of this email. I am learning to use VoiceOver and we are NOT friends.