[NAGDU] access denied

Sonja O sohldag at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:47:19 UTC 2016

I'm so so sorry to hear.
What an idiot.
Technically they're not allowed to give people rides, but I've gotten a ride with my dog once, because the tow company didn't want me in the truck. The officer even helped me file they complaint against the tow truck company.

I don't think it's appropriate to leave you stranded and his reasoning is completely stupid. The back of the car is a secure area and there are no guns or weapons. The seats are even made of plastic, so they're super easy to clean. Plus the back is separated from the front, anyways.
I have no idea what his problem was, but I'd totally follow up with the precinct and let them know about this incident.
It's just not acceptable to leave you behind without helping you to at least find another way to get home.
Hope you guys made it home ok and hope she found her car.
Best to you,

Sonja and Chief :)