[NAGDU] Dog years

Andy B. sonfire11 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:32:47 UTC 2016

Cats are similar, but I think their age composition is somewhat different. I
believe they mature at a much faster rate than dogs. Before having to put my
older cat down a few years ago, the vet told me in human years, he ranged
somewhere between 105 and 150. My mother's guide dog is estimated to be
somewhere around 70 or 80 human years old. Poor thing is about to retire. He
can't even help her up a flight of stairs because the arthritis in his hips
is so bad that he has a difficult time keeping his back end standing up.