[NAGDU] Seeing Eye application process

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:01:21 UTC 2016

Hi,
Next, they will schedule a home interview.  This is where an instructor comes out to visit you and see your living area, yourneighborhood, etc.  they will also probably takeyou for a Juno walk, where you hold onto the empty harness and give directions to the “dog”.  this is so they can see your reaction time, how fast you walk, your balance, etc.  After the home interview, your application will be looked at by the admissions committee.  If you get in, then you wait for a class date.

Long process!  Good luck!
Cait