[NAGDU] Thank You From TAGDU

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 5 14:33:56 UTC 2017

Jimmy,

	It sounds like you had a great seminar. Congratulations on your positive outcomes.

Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.