[NAGDU] economical dog food

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:04:40 UTC 2017

I will say that the Purina dog chow may be OK for a pet, but may not have the protein and other ingredients necessary for an active working dog. There are definitely reasons that each line of their food is priced differently.
Personally, I took my dog off Iams the minute I got her home, well, about a month after so she could settle in. She did not do well on it, so I switched her to Pro Plan Active Sport, the 26/16 formula. She does extremely well on it and I pay about $42 for a 37.5 lb bag on Chewy.
I have fed Diamond Naturals lamb and rice before, and it was a good food, my first dog just couldn’t handle the rice.