[NAGDU] Apprentice Instructor

Abby Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 04:01:22 UTC 2017

Haylie,

Leader Dog is willing to accommodate you. I have looked into it myself.
just call and talk with the director of the apprentice program.

They may not necessarily let you go completely on your own, but they
apparently will give you the credit and let you go all through the
program so you are certified.

The nice thing about GDMI training is that it's payed on the job training.

Again, that is Leader whom I have spoken with.

I know how a lot of people feel about leader, but with me, they've
always had the attitude of, if we can't help you/you may not be
qualified yet, then we will figure it out together.

I personally have never heard Leader Dog say "no," to me. They have said
"We don't think you're ready yet," or "We've never done that, but work
up a list of points that would need to be discussed."

Their phone number is 888-777-5332

Hope this helped!

Best of luck to you.

Abby and currently an exhausted Cricket