[NAGDU] tip?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 15:47:23 UTC 2017

I think this might be an inappropriate question for her. We all have a different level of confidence and memory skill. We don'tt know how they work. She may only need one shot at assistance; maybe she's never done this at all before and doesn't know how much help she will need. The question was how much do you tip. Let's answer that question and not begin judging assistance she may or may not need please.
Cindy Lou Ray