[NAGDU] Finding a trash can WAS Re: Relieving in the City

david at bakerinet.com david at bakerinet.com
Thu Jan 26 17:23:39 UTC 2017

I, too, trained Claire Rose to find trash cans and I bought some canvas straps with a spring snap clip.  I put one on on her harness, so I don't have to carry it around.  When I close the poop bag, I twist it around and make a loop like you would with a string and slip it onto the clip.
 Some stores have trash receptacles, but I try to have her find one outside so it doesn't stink up an office or a store.
David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL