[NAGDU] treat pouch

Sandra Burmester skburmester at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:33:57 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,
Have been reading the posts about treat bags.  I decided to order it for my
self.  I just have been approved for a wheelchair guide. I decided to get
somethings ready for when that day comes.  I have been wheelchair bound
since May 15th 2015.   I had a spinal stroke which left me paraplegic.
Because I was a retrun graduate to GDF and after more paperwork completed I
am now on the waiting list.  I have been a guide dog user since Jan.1990.
Life with out a guide partner is hard but I am patient.

Hugs and wags to all the working pups out there.