[NAGDU] ACAA: was RE: Accountability for comments was: Emotional Support Dog attack on delta.

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Jun 14 16:37:43 UTC 2017

I am changing the subject again.

The Air Carrier's Access Act is a weak piece of legislation as it has
evolved through the courts. We cannot, for example, sue an airline for
damages if we are discriminated against. We can't even get the airlines to
make ticketing kiosks accessible and we cannot litigate this in the courts.

There may be a resolution at our National convention on this subject as a
follow-up to previous ones. Toward that end I would appreciate hearing
specific stories of people who have been mistreated or discriminated against
by the airlines.

We shall see what happens.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson