[NAGDU] Softer Dogs?

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 22:51:30 UTC 2017

Cinndy,
I think that using language like "a slave to the clicker"does a disservice to those and is pretty disrespectful of, people who use this method.
I have clicker trained my last 4 working dogs, and am no more a "slave"  to my clicker than I imagine you are to your correction collars.
You have stated you use corrections sometimes, I use treats sometimes.
There are people who can and do use any method poorly, but that is not the fault of the method.
I can't remember the last time I carried around a clicker and food for Soleil, who is 6 and who works great daily without them.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone