[NAGDU] Softer Dogs?

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Wed Mar 22 15:06:34 UTC 2017

Hi, Charlene.

that's one of the positives about working with a dog.  Eventually you both
develop your own shorthand.

The dog learns what pre-correction mode is, so a slight jiggle of the collar
on the neck would be sufficient for the dog to get refocused.  I think some
people assume that any correction is a bad one or any correction should
always be of the same strength.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com
IF THE HOUSEWORK IS DONE - THEN THE COMPUTER IS Broken!