[NAGDU] OFF NAGDU List ownership

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sun May 21 19:56:41 UTC 2017

Brenda,

	Since the incident you mention was hearsay, it is very difficult to
make a comment. I think that any repossession by TSE would be either very
improbable or a very serious issue. Whichever it is, I believe there is much
more to the story.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.