[NAGDU] off leash

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue May 23 21:49:32 UTC 2017

I don't know, but I expect either different schools handle this differently, or different trainers do. When I got Leno, also a home placement,, and from the Seeing Eye (not to be confused withSoutheastern) I got to keep his harness, even the first night, and was just requested not to work him. Come to think of it, I think I may have been asked to not work him, but maybe I could heel him to pick Alena up from school. I don't recall even this restriction lasting for very long though.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name