[NAGDU] Puppies Behind Bars - New Yorker

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Wed Nov 29 19:40:22 UTC 2017

I would love that option I am sure they would like to see how the dog
is growing into the dog size?
I tell you, my dog would be a really swell greeter at wallmart if I let
her stay and do her dog job there she thinks.
I am praying hard as she turns four some of this will settle down.
It can be a really bad problem at times when you give a command and
greeting someone is what comes first.
This is where the gentle leader plays a strong roll.
I still have to watch curbs because of the excitement of going in a
car, wanting to sniff the person, or sniff the car to see if there had
been any other dogs before her.
So much I would love to learn.
I was told they have no clue on behalf of the dogs background.
I don't believe that for one minute.