[NAGDU] Taking my dog to college football games

Haylie Gallacher haylieandbelto at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 15:45:19 UTC 2017

Brewer and September did fine even during firework shows at the end of
baseballs games.  You really have to judge your dog and decide if it can
handle the noise etc.  I have not had a chance to do that with Belto yet,
but since he is the calmest dog I have had, I think he would be fine as
well.  Like I said though, you have to really judge your dog and decide if
taking it is a good idea or not.
Haylie