[NAGDU] Documentation for Flying on Delta

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon Apr 23 23:52:03 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have a feeling Passle will tell you that boots on the ground don’t appear to know this, as she was sure to tell me on Saturday that she’s finally been cleared to fly with her dog on Delta. I understand she’s already been in touch with Marion about this.

For my part, if I have occasion to fly on Delta, I’ll definitely have any and all written documentation to hand showing what their policy really says.