[NAGDU] Delta Folow-up

David david at bakerinet.com
Tue Apr 24 02:57:12 UTC 2018

After 'complying' with their stated 'requirements, here is the message I
received.

You know, I did all of this just to see what Delta was going to do with
the documentation they requested, (but did not require), 48 hours prior
to departure.

Clarity is clearly not one of their measured performance indicators.

David

---------------------

Hello David,

RE: Case Number xxxxxx

Thank you for contacting Delta regarding your upcoming travel departing
fromTampato New York on confirmation numberxxxxxx.

*Recommended Documents- Action Suggested*

I would like to inform you that if traveling with service animals are
encouraged but no longer required to submit documentation 48 hours prior
to flight via delta.com. However, they are still required to travel with
the animals Veterinary Health Form and/or immunization record (current
within one year of travel date).

If you submit the Rabies Vaccination Certificate prior to travel, we
will verify it and will document same on Confirmation number, and then
an email confirmation will be sent to you.

*John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) Travel Requirements -
Action Needed*

The John F. KennedyInternational Airport Authority requires service and
support animals arriving from an international city to clear TSA
regardless if passenger was pre-cleared upon departure (from
international pre-clear airport). Please contact the airport directly by
phone or by visiting their website with any questions or clarification
applicable for your travel needs.

John F. Kennedy International Airport

Phone: 718-244-4444

Website: www.panynj.gov <http://www.panynj.gov>