[NAGDU] Belto is heading for retirement pretty soon

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Aug 28 14:34:07 UTC 2018

Did all this start up after you moved?  Could it be that he's struggling to
cope with all the changes?  Perhaps going back to square one like what you
would have done when coming home with him from the school might help him
make the transition.  I'd also try to keep the day to day as boring and as
predictable as possible.

No idea if the move is what he's struggling with or if he's just decided
other adventures are more interesting.  Hope the trainer turns out to be
more helpful than expected.  Good luck!

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>