[NAGDU] Airline regulations for service dogs

David david at bakerinet.com
Wed Feb 7 17:33:16 UTC 2018

Mardi, even Delta is not requiring training certificates for service
dogs.  They also only require that you get a vet certificate of
vaccination every year, not that you have to have a yearly vaccination.
United does not require the vet certification or notice for service
dogs, but does require it for ESAs.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*