[NAGDU] Long international flights and dog relief

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:46:12 UTC 2018

hi
just a short email to your question, I travel overseas a couple times a year and will be doing so next month.  What I suggest is as you said yourself small amounts of food and water before flights, and none in between flights.  I would ask for the spending areas in the airport that I have a lay over in, I know that the last time I flew from San Franciso I had a long lay over before flying to Ireland, so I fed my guide as there was plenty of time to get her to spend.  My next trip overseas I will not be able to do so, and I know from my experience that they will be ok for long haul flights as they will just sleep on the flight.

regards
gabriel