[NAGDU] fines for bad behavior

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 13 02:45:21 UTC 2018

Mr. Panek,

	As you requested, I am replying with the information attached.

With kind regards,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.