[NAGDU] Clicker training curbs and traffic

Yiska ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 23:35:43 UTC 2018

The more I look into clicker training the more I love it. I am getting my
dog as I am in class and watch as he hesitates to show me things because he
does not want to get in trouble. I am watching as I am being extremely
positive he is getting more confident. When I correct he gets confusedandis
slower to process. I look forward to clicker training when I get home. I am
adding additional tasks.